Process Analytics Solutions for Oil & Gas
- CONTINUOUS GAS ANALYZER SOLUTION
- GAS & LIQUID ANALYSIS SOLUTION
- GAS & LIQUID SEPERATION SOLUTION
- MERCURY ANALYSIS SOLUTION
- PHYSICAL PROPERTY ANALYZER
- TRACE / GAS MOISTURE ANALYZERS
- TOC,TN,COD,BOD ANALYZER SOLUTION
- FLAME & GAS DETECTION
- CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING
Whether for gas analysis in chemistry or for rotary kiln monitoring in cement works, whether for flue gas monitoring in waste incineration plants or in power plants – choose from a complete portfolio of measuring instruments for extractive continuous process gas analytics.
In-situ analytical procedures feature physical measurements in the flow of a process gas, directly in the actual process gas line. In contrast to extractive gas analysis, a sample is not taken and routed onto the analyzer via a sample line and sample conditioning.
- TDL H2S, CO2, H2O Analyzer
- Btu & Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Tape-Based H2S/ Total Sulfur Analyzers
- Sulfur-Recovery Analyzers
- Speciated Sulfur in Natural Gas Pipeline
- Turbidity, Suspended Solids, & Color Monitors
- Oil-in-Water & TSS Monitors
- Wet Chemistry Analyzer
Process Gas Chromatography
Highly sensitive detectors ensure a reliable trace analysis through precise sensors. Additional benefits lie in its particular economic efficiency resulting from the single and double-oven concept plus the modular oven. In addition, networked devices can be monitored in real-time by the workstation.
The basic system is designed to monitor predefined ranges of nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide and oxygen in process boilers and furnaces. The key features of the system are low maintenance and high uptime at an economical price.
Laboratory Analyzers And Process Analyzers
Used for quantitative determination of mercury in aqueous samples and sample digests.
MMS for Natural Gas
Mercury Monitoring System MMS Automatic monitoring of mercury in air and other gases
Continous Emissions Monitoring (CEM) of Hg In Stack Gas
Precise and reliable measurement of very low Hg concentrations in stack gases with a complex matrix containing SO2, NOx, HCl and others.
PHYSICAL PROPERTY ANALYZER
All analyzers are available with the latest regional certification for use in safe or hazardous areas.
Dapibus risus ante s
- Flash Point Process Analyzer
- Freeze/Cloud Point Process Analyzer
- Pour Point Process Analyzer
- Vapor Pressure Process Analyzer
- Reid Vapor Pressure Analyzer Model
- Viscosity Index Process Analyzer
- Cold Filter Plugging Point Process Analyzer
- Distillation Process Analyzer
- Rapid Distillation Process Analyzer
- Cloud Point Analyzer Model
- Salt In Crude Analyzer Model
- Near Infrared Process Analyzer NIR
Gas / Trace Moisture Measurement
Maximum accuracy, long term stability and reliability underline the success of our measurement devices and systems. We support you with our competence in solving your measurement problems.
- Trace Moisture Measurement
- Hydrocarbon Dew-Point
- Water dew point
- Gas Moisture Measurement
TOC,TN,COD,BOD ANALYZER SOLUTION
WATER SOLUTIONS FOR THE OIL & GAS SECTOR
- TOC Analysis
- COD Analysis
- BOD / Toxicity Analysis
- TN Analysis
FLAME & GAS DETECTION
Effective responde to the detection of gas hazards in a wide range of Oil & Gas enviroments from Boiler plant to offshore installation.
- Combustible Gas Detector
- Toxic Gas Detectors
- Flame Detectors
- Systems & Controller
Reagents to suit your analyzer needs
Here in Centrionics, we have our own in-house lab production with certified chemists to provide with you with chemicals and reagents to suit your analyzer needs in order for you to get accurate lead time, better support and quick responses
Centrionics Systems & Services Sdn Bhd
23, Jalan Sungai Jerluh 32/196, Bukit Kemuning Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
BRANCHES: KERTEH l BINTULU l JOHOR